This Artificial Intelligence online program is created to help students learn Python Programming and its application to Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Followed by hands-on experience in solving problems using Deep Learning to get a real-time experience of Data Science projects.
.160 hours (20 weeks) Weekend
.77 7 [Tue,Thu] 7:00 am – 8:00 am or 10:00 pm to 11 pm9:30am-12:30pm [Sat,Sun]
.INR 40,000/- inc. taxes
- Instructor led online LIVE session for entire course duration
- Small batch size– Personalized attention
- Highly Interactive sessions (Two way participation – Chat and Speech)
- Highly experience and Qualified Trainers [Analytics experts, 10+ years industry experience (IITians)
- 20+ hours of In-depth case study discussion – Multiple domain Specific Projects
- Access to Session Recordings & Case studies thru Learning Manangement Portal for 2 years
- Career guidance and Placement Assistance
- Pay 5000/- during registration and rest only after experiencing 20 hours of sessions
- Course Completion Certification
- Highly approachable faculty – 24*7 support available
- Reattend LIVE sessions -If you miss a Lecture due to some reason
Transform Your Career Today
Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Introduction to deep learning
- Neural Networks Basics
- Shallow neural networks
- Deep Neural Networks
- Practical aspects of Deep Learning
- Optimization algorithms
Tuning Deep Neural Networks
- Tuning process
- Normalizing activations in a network
- Fitting Batch Norm into a neural network
- Softmax Regression
- Training a softmax classifier
- Deep learning frameworks
Convolutional Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Foundations of Convolutional Neural Networks
- Deep convolutional models: case studies
- Object detection
- Special applications: Face recognition & Neural style transfer
Recurrent Neural Networks
- Why sequence models
- Recurrent Neural Network Model
- Backpropagation through time
- Different types of RNNs
- Language model and sequence generation
- Sampling novel sequences
- Vanishing gradients with RNNs
- Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU)
- Long Short Term Memory (LSTM)
- Bidirectional RNN
- Deep RNNs
- Building a recurrent neural network – step by step
- Online Classes [Get the services of best trainers from Anywhere]
- LIVE instructor-led training throughout the training duration
- Entirely Hands-On driven session
- Practical Inputs from real-time scenarios
- Problems and Case Study driven training
- Machine Learning algorithms are taught using at least 2 Case Studies for every algorithm
Yes, the participant should have a working knowledge of Python for Data Science and must have worked on Machine Learning Algorithms.
Why Should I Learn Data Science from Dimensionless?
Dimensionless Tech provides best online data science training that provides in-depth course coverage, case study based learning, entirely Hands-on driven sessions with Personalised attention for every participant. We guarantee Learning.
What Are The Various Modes Of Training That you Offer?
We provide only instructor led LIVE online training sessions. We do not provide classroom trainings.
How is your online training better than other online or classroom training?
In physical classrooms, students generally feel hesitant to ask questions. Unlike other online courses, we allow you to speak in the session and clarify your doubts. The interactivity level is similar to classroom training and you get it in the comfort of your home. If you miss any class or didn’t understand some concepts, you can’t go through the class again. However, in online courses, it’s possible to do that. We share the recordings of all our classes after each class with the student. Also, there’s no hassle of long distance commuting and disrupting your schedule.
Can I ask my doubts during the session?
All participants are encouraged to speak up and ask their doubts. We answer all the doubts with the same sincerity.
Where do I get the Softwares from?
All the software used in this course are Freely downloadable from the Internet. The trainers help you set it up in your systems. We also provide access to our Cloud-based online lab where these are already installed.
What is the hardware requirement for this course?
Any laptop with 2GB RAM and Windows 7 and above is perfectly fine for this course. For large data, the access will be given on the online lab.
What if I miss a session, due to some unavoidable situation?
We understand that while balancing your personal and professional commitments you might miss a session. Hence, all our sessions are recorded and the recordings are shared with you through our Learning Management Portal.
How long will I have access to the Learning Management Portal?
You will have lifetime access to the portal and you can view the Videos, Notes, Books, Assignments as many times as you want.
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
During the training, you will be solving multiple case studies from different domains. Once the LIVE training is done, you will start implementing your learnings on Real Time Datasets. You can work on data from various domains like Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Operations, Telecom, Oil and Gas and many more. You would be working on multiple projects so that you can gain enough content and confidence to enter into the field of Data Science.
Do You Provide Placement Assistance?
Yes, we provide you with real-time industry requirements on a daily basis through our connection in the industry. These requirements generally come through referral channels, hence the probability to get through increases manifold.
The HR from the team helps you with Resume Building and Interview Preparation as well.
Do I get a Course Completion Certificate ?
Yes, we will be issuing a course completion certificate to all individuals who successfully complete the training.