AI and Data Science Specialization
This Artificial Intelligence online program is created to help students learn Python Programming and its application to Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Text Analytics. This is followed by hands-on experience in solving problems using Deep Learning to get a real-time experience of Data Science projects.
- Essentials of Python Programming and Introduction to Libraries
- Data Exploration with Statistics
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Deep Learning Fundamentals
- Text Analytics
- Instructor led online LIVE session for entire course duration
- Small batch size– Personalized attention
- Highly Interactive sessions (Two way participation – Chat and Speech)
- Highly experience and Qualified Trainers [Analytics experts, 10+ years industry experience (IITians)
- 20+ hours of In-depth case study discussion – Multiple domain Specific Projects
- Access to Session Recordings & Case studies thru Learning Manangement Portal for 2 years
- Career guidance and Placement Assistance
- Pay 5000/- during registration and rest only after experiencing 20 hours of sessions
- Course Completion Certification
- Highly approachable faculty – 24*7 support available
- Reattend LIVE sessions -If you miss a Lecture due to some reason
200 hours (25 weeks)
[Tue,Thu] 21:30 – 22:30
INR 55,000/- inc. taxes
Learn Descriptive and Inferential statistics concepts and implementation using real-world data will also be covered. It will end with a case study implementation of EDA.
- Statistics Fundamentals and Implementation
- Exploratory Data Analysis
Python is a critical tool for Data Science. In this module participants learn Python programming from basic to advanced level using Jupyter notebooks. Here, participants create, subset and manipulate various data structures. Specific libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib that are popular for Data Analysis are covered in depth.
- ESSENTIALS OF PYTHON PROGRAMMING
- BASIC DATA STRUCTURES AND FUNCTIONS IN PYTHON
- INTRODUCTION TO
-Matplotlib and Seaborn Library
- DATA EXPLORATION USING STATISTICS
Machine Learning algorithms are the backbone of Predictive Modelling. This is where the Crux of Data Science lies. The end objective of solving a data science problem is finding the patterns in the data and represent that in the form of a Data model. The algorithms taught in our course cover almost all of the problems data scientists solve on a regular basis.
- Introduction to Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Linear Regression with Multiple Variables
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees [CART]
- k-Fold Cross Validation
- Bagging and Bootstrapping
- Random Forest
- Gradient Boosting (XGBoost)
- Principal component Analysis
- K-means clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Market Basket Analysis
- Support Vector Machine
- Naive Bayes
- Time Series Analysis
Deep Learning Fundamentals
In this module, participants will learn the foundations of Deep Learning and understand how to build neural networks. The implementation of the same will be done using Python, TensorFlow and Keras.
- Introduction to Artificial Neural networks with Keras
- From Biological to Artificial Neurons
- Implementing MLPs with Keras
- Fine-Tuning Neural Network Hyperparameters
- Training Deep Neural Networks
- Vanishing/Exploding Gradients Problems
- Reusing Pretrained Layers
- Faster Optimizers
- Avoiding Overfitting Through Regularization
- Summary and Practical Guidelines
Deep Learning Advanced
Take a step further in Deep Learning in this module with Convolutional Neural Networks. Learn how to implement Customize Models, Train Algorithms and implement Object Detection.
- Custom Models and Training with TensorFlow
- Deep Computer Vision Using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Online Classes [Get the services of best trainers from Anywhere]
- LIVE instructor-led training throughout the training duration
- Entirely Hands-On driven session
- Practical Inputs from real-time scenarios
- Problems and Case Study driven training
- Machine Learning algorithms are taught using at least 2 Case Studies for every algorithm
Kushagra, (IIT Delhi – 8+ years experience in Analytics & data science), has a keen interest in Problem Solving, Deriving insights & Improving the efficiency of processes with new age technologies.
He’s good with statistical concepts and possess thorough business understanding along with practical experience in linear models (like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Ridge Regression, Lasso Regression),
Tree based algorithms (like Decision trees, Bagging, Random Forest, GBM, XGBoost), clustering (like K-Means, Hierarchical),Time-series analysis (like ARMA, ARIMA, stationarity), Deep learning(CN, RNN), NLP Techniques(TFIDF, LDA, Topic Modelling) Extensive knowledge of Tools like R,Python, Spark, Tensorflow, Keras, Tableau. Trained 500+ participants in R, Machine Learning, Tableau and Python, Big Data Analytics at Dimensionless Conducted workshops and training on Data Analytics for Corporate and Colleges
HIMANSHU (IIT, Bombay – 10+ years experience in Data Science) A machine-learning practitioner, fascinated by the numerous application of Artificial Intelligence in the day to day life.
I enjoy applying my quantitative skills to new large-scale, data-intensive problems.I am an avid learner keen to be the frontrunner in the field of AI. I enjoy learning new technologies at work and strive hard to acquire finesse in skills that I have honed over my career.
Trained 500+ participants in R, Machine Learning, Tableau and Python, Big Data Analytics and Deep Learning at Dimensionless
Conducted workshops and training on Data Analytics for Corporate and Colleges
He possesses knowledge of a wide variety of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
Are there any pre-requisites to learn this course?
Yes, the participant should have a working knowledge of Python for Data Science and must have worked on Machine Learning Algorithms.
Why Should I Learn Artificial Intelligence from Dimensionless?
Dimensionless Tech provides best online data science training that provides in-depth course coverage, case study based learning, entirely Hands-on driven sessions with Personalised attention for every participant. We guarantee Learning.
What Are The Various Modes Of Training That you Offer?
We provide only instructor led LIVE online training sessions. We do not provide classroom trainings.
How is your online training better than other online or classroom training?
In physical classrooms, students generally feel hesitant to ask questions. Unlike other online courses, we allow you to speak in the session and clarify your doubts. The interactivity level is similar to classroom training and you get it in the comfort of your home. If you miss any class or didn’t understand some concepts, you can’t go through the class again. However, in online courses, it’s possible to do that. We share the recordings of all our classes after each class with the student. Also, there’s no hassle of long distance commuting and disrupting your schedule.
Can I ask my doubts during the session?
All participants are encouraged to speak up and ask their doubts. We answer all the doubts with the same sincerity.
Where do I get the Softwares from?
All the software used in this course are Freely downloadable from the Internet. The trainers help you set it up in your systems. We also provide access to our Cloud-based online lab where these are already installed.
What is the hardware requirement for this course?
Any laptop with 2GB RAM and Windows 7 and above is perfectly fine for this course. For large data, the access will be given on the online lab.
What if I miss a session, due to some unavoidable situation?
We understand that while balancing your personal and professional commitments you might miss a session. Hence, all our sessions are recorded and the recordings are shared with you through our Learning Management Portal.
How long will I have access to the Learning Management Portal?
You will have lifetime access to the portal and you can view the Videos, Notes, Books, Assignments as many time
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
During the training you will be solving multiple case studies from different domains. Once the LIVE training is done, you will start implementing your learnings on Real Time Datasets. You can work on data from various domains like Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Operations, Telecom, Oil and Gas and many more. You would be working on multiple projects so that you can gain enough content and confidence to enter into the field of Data Science.
Do You Provide Placement Assistance?
Yes, we provide you with real-time industry requirements on a daily basis through our connection in the industry. These requirements generally come through referral channels, hence the probability to get through increases manifold.
The HR from the team helps you with Resume Building and Interview Preparation as well.
Do I get a Course Completion Certificate?
Yes, we will be issuing a course completion certification to all individuals who successfully complete the training.