AWS Solution Architect Certification
Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification training is essential for every aspiring AWS certified solutions architect. You will master AWS architectural principles and services such as IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS and elevate your career to the cloud, and beyond with this AWS solutions architect course.
- Implement core AWS services according to architectural best practices
- Design and build Solution in AWS
- Leverage tools to automate tasks
- Determine and optimize the operational characteristics of the storage solution.
- Determine how to design and architect the data processing solution.
- Learn the tools and techniques required for data analysis.
- Learn tools to ensure security at every level.
- Instructor led online LIVE session for entire course duration.
- Small batch size– Personalized attention.
- Highly Interactive sessions (Two way participation – Chat and Speech).
- Highly experience and Qualified Trainers [AWS Solution Architect, 10+ years industry].
- 30+ hours of In-depth case study discussion – Multiple Real Time Projects.
- Access to Session Recordings & Case studies through Learning Management Portal for 2 years.
- Career guidance and Placement Assistance.
- Course Completion Certification.
- Highly approachable faculty – 24*7 support available.
- Summary video of every session for quick revision.
- Re-attend LIVE sessions -If you miss a Lecture due to some reason.
45 hours of LIVE training (2 months)
10:00 – 1:00 [Sat,Sun]
INR 15,000/- inc. taxes
Introduction [1 Hours]
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Overview of AWS
- Different service model of AWS
- Benefits of moving to Cloudlysis
S3 [4 Hours]
Amazon S3 or Amazon Simple Storage Service is a “simple storage service” offered by Amazon Web Services that provides object storage through a web service interface.
- Overview of amazon S3 buckets and Objects
- Version Control and Life Cycle
- Security and Encryption
- S3 Storage Class
- Best Practices
IAM [2 Hours]
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) enables you to securely control access to AWS services and resources for your users. Using IAM, you can create and manage AWS users and groups and use permissions to allow and deny their permissions to AWS resources.
- Introduction to IAM
- IAM Policies
- IAM Roles
- IAM User and Group
- IAM best practices
EC2 [4 Hours]
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud.
- Amazon EC2 Overview
- Amazon Machine Image and Snapshot
- Elastic Block Store
- Auto Scaling
- Load Balancer
- Cloudwatch Metric
- EC2 best practices and Scenarios
VPC and Subnet [6 Hours]
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) enables you to launch AWS resources into a virtual network that you’ve defined. This virtual network closely resembles a traditional network that you’d operate in your own data center, with the benefits of using the scalable infrastructure of AWS.
- Introduction to VPC
- VPCs and Subnets
- Security Group and Network ACL
- Route Table
- Nat Gateway
- VPC scenarios and best Practices
- Design your own custom VPC
RDS [4 Hours]
Amazon Relational Database Service is a distributed relational database service by Amazon Web Services. It is a web service running “in the cloud” designed to simplify the setup, operation, and scaling of a relational database for use in applications.
- Introduction to RDS
- Set up RDS instances
- RDS Read replica
- High availability
- Backup and Security
- RDS use cases
- Create your own RDS instance
Lambda [4 Hours]
- Introduction to lambda serverless computing
- Lambda Use cases
- Deploying lambda based application
- Advanced features in lambda
- Write your own lambda to solve business problems
DynamoDB [4 Hours]
Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed proprietary NoSQL database service that supports key-value and document data structures and is offered by Amazon.com as part of the Amazon Web Services portfolio.
- Introduction to No SQL database
- Overview of Dynamo DB
- DynamoDB CURD Operation
- DynamoDB Consistency and Throughput Capacity
- DynamoDB Indexes
- Create your own dynamodb tables
- DynamoDB use cases
- DynamoDB DAX
SNS [1 Hours]
Amazon Simple Notification Service Documentation. Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a web service that enables applications, end-users, and devices to instantly send and receive notifications from the cloud.
- Introduction to SNS
- SNS Topics and Subscription
- SNS Use cases
SQS [1 Hours]
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fully managed message queuing service that enables you to decouple and scale microservices, distributed systems, and serverless applications
- Introduction to Amazon SQS
- Benefits of SQS
- SQS use cases
- Best practices of SQS
Route 53 [2 Hours]
Amazon Route 53 (Route 53) is a scalable and highly available Domain Name System (DNS) service. Released on December 5, 2010 , it is part of Amazon.com’s cloud computing platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Concept of Route 53
- Health Check
API Gateway [1 Hours]
- Introduction to API Gateway
- Purpose of API Gateway
- Create and Deploy an API
Cloudfront [1 Hours]
- Introduction to Cloudfront
- Managing Content
- Optimize Content Caching
Elastic Beanstalk [1 Hours]
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Managing application
- Configuring application and environment
Other Services [2 Hours]
In this section you will get to know about more AWS services, not in depth but for your awareness, you may get one question from either of these services. Introductory knowledge will be sufficient to answer those question.
- Introduction of Redshift
- Introduction to Elastic Cache
- Introduction to Elastic Transcoder
- Introduction to Kinesis
Projects [8 Hours]
- Serverless data pipeline
- Deploy high-availability, scalable and Secure web application on cloud
- Deploy infrastructure on demand
- Personalized attention
- LIVE instructor-led training throughout the training duration
- Entirely Hands-On – Case Study based
- Practical Inputs from real-time scenarios
- Lifetime Access to Session Recordings
Surajit has more than 6 years of experience in building Data Pipelines on AWS. He is an expert in BigData, Cloud and Machine Learning. He was part of a team which created Digital Ecosystem (Cloud based solution to manage and build Data Product) for leading insurance provider Globally.
Ashok is an AWS expert working as AWS solutions architect with AWS premium consulting firm. He is a graduate of Mumbai University. He was instrumental in implementing highly available, robust, scalable and secure environment for Jio feature phone. He has 3 years of experience in cloud computing. He is a certified AWS Solutions Architect Associate and an AWS Cloud Developer Associate.
Why Should I Learn “AWS Solution Architect” ?
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level or jump into a new field, the right certification can help you. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification gives you a broad overview of AWS, and forms a valuable foundation on which you can build everything else you’ll learn moving forward. There’s a reason it’s been the #1 cloud certification for four years running.
Associate certification focuses on the core AWS services, like Identity and Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), S3, and EC2. Studying these core services will give you a good understanding of how AWS approaches security, networking, data storage, and compute capability.
For anyone new to cloud computing, we recommend our AWS Solutions Architect – Associate course as the next best step
Why Should I Learn “AWS Solution Architect” from Dimensionless?
Dimensionless Tech provides best online data science training that provides in-depth course coverage, case study based learning, entirely Hands-on driven sessions with Personalized attention to every participant. We guarantee Learning.
What kind of job I can apply after this course?
You would be eligible for AWS Solution Architect as well as Cloud Engineer.
What are the AWS certification exams I can attempt after this course?
You would be eligible for “AWS Solution Architect Associate”and “AWS Certified Developer Associate”
Does certification cost cover in the course fees?
Certification cost is not covered in the course fees.
How to register for the certification exam?
You can visit https://www.aws.training/certification and create your own certification account to schedule your exam.
What Are The Various Modes Of Training That you Offer?
We provide only instructor-led LIVE online training sessions. We do not provide classroom trainings.
How is your online training better than classroom training?
In physical classrooms, students generally feel hesitant to ask questions. Unlike other online courses, we allow you to speak in the session and ask your doubts. The interactivity level is similar to classroom training and you get it at the comfort of your home. If you miss any class or didn’t understand some concepts, you can’t go through the class again. However, in online courses, it’s possible to do that. We share the recordings of all our classes after each class with the student. Also, there’s no hassle of long-distance commuting and disrupting your schedule.
Can I ask my doubts during the session?
All participants are encouraged to speak up and ask their doubts. We answer all the doubts with same sincerity.
What if I miss a session, due to some unavoidable situation?
We understand that while balancing your personal and professional commitments you might miss a session. Hence, all our sessions are recorded and the recordings are shared with you through our Learning Management Portal.
How long will I have access to the Learning Management Portal?
You will have lifetime access to the portal and you can view the Videos, Notes, Books, Assignments as many times as you want.
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
During the training you will be solving multiple case studies from different domains. Once the LIVE training is done, you will start implementing your learnings on Real Time Datasets. You can work on data from various domains like Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Operations, Telecom, Oil and Gas and many more. You would be working on multiple projects so that you can gain enough content and confidence to enter into the field of Data Science.
Do You Provide Placement Assistance?
Yes, we provide you with real-time industry requirements on a daily basis through our connect in the industry. These requirements generally come through referral channels, hence the probability to get through increases manifold. The HR from the team, helps you with Resume Building and Interview Preparation as well.
Do I get a Course Completion Certificate?
Yes, we will be issuing a course completion certification to all individuals who successfully complete the training.