Machine Learning Program
Machine Learning algorithms are the backbone of Predictive Modelling. This is where the Crux of Data Science lies. The end objective of solving a data science problem is finding the patterns in the data and represent that in the form of a Data model. The algorithms taught in our course cover almost all of the problems data scientists solve on a regular basis.
- The Machine Learning Landscape
- Linear & Logistic Regression
- Training Models
- Support Vector Machines
- Decision Trees
- Ensemble Learning and Random Forests
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Unsupervised Learning Techniques
- End-to-End Machine Learning Project
- Instructor led online LIVE session for entire course duration
- Small batch size– Personalized attention
- Highly Interactive sessions (Two way participation – Chat and Speech)
- Highly experience and Qualified Trainers [Analytics experts, 10+ years industry experience (IITians)
- In-depth case study discussion – Domain Specific Projects
- Lifetime Access to Session Recordings & Case studies through Learning Manangement Portal
- Career guidance and Placement Assistance
- Course Completion Certification
- Highly approachable faculty – 24*7 support available
- Reattend LIVE sessions -If you miss a Lecture due to some reason
- Understand the fundamentals of machine learning, Superevised and Unsupervised Algorithms and Mathematics behind it.
- Ability to design, choose and implement different Machine Learning algorithms to solve real world problems.
- Ability to optimize the Data model using various techniques like tuning hyperparameters, curve fitting etc.
Weekends – 6 hours
Machine Learning [LIVE 55 hours]
Python is a critical tool for Data Science. In this module participants learn Python programming from basic to advanced level using Jupyter notebooks. Here, participants create, subset and manipulate various data structures. Specific libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib that are popular for Data Analysis are covered in depth.
- Introduction to Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Linear Regression with Multiple Variables
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees [CART]
- k-Fold Cross Validation
- Bagging and Bootstrapping
- Random Forest
- Gradient Boosting (XGBoost)
- Principal component Analysis
- K-means clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Market Basket Analysis
- Support Vector Machine
- Naive Bayes
- Time Series Analysis
Machine Learning [ RECORDED ]
By this time the Machine Learning fundamentals are known and participants understand how to decipher data science problem, find patterns in the data and represent that in the form of a Data model. The focus shifts to learning few more algorithms and providing you more tools to take on the Data Science problems.
- SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINES
- NAÏVE BAYES
- TEXT ANALYSIS
- TIME SERIES ANALYSIS
- Predicting wine quality
- Healthcare Budget estimation for an Insurance company
- Predicting the quality of healthcare
- Predicting hotel demand
- Creating a recommendation system for movies
- Sentiment Analysis on Tweets from Apple to gauge customer perception
- Predicting the quality of healthcare using Analytics
- Predicting the demand in hote
- Personalized attention
- LIVE instructor-led training throughout the training duration
- Entirely Hands-On – Case Study based
- Practical Inputs from real-time scenarios
- Lifetime Access to Session Recordings
(IIT, Bombay – 10+ years experience in Data Science) A machine-learning practitioner, fascinated by the numerous application of Artificial Intelligence in the day to day life.
I enjoy applying my quantitative skills to new large-scale, data-intensive problems.I am an avid learner keen to be the frontrunner in the field of AI. I enjoy learning new technologies at work and strive hard to acquire finesse in skills that I have honed over my career.
Trained 500+ participants in R, Machine Learning, Tableau and Python, Big Data Analytics and Deep Learning at Dimensionless
Conducted workshops and training on Data Analytics for Corporate and Colleges
He possesses knowledge of a wide variety of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
Why Should I Learn Machine Learning from Dimensionless?
Dimensionless Tech provides best online data science training that provides in-depth course coverage, case study based learning, entirely Hands-on driven sessions with Personalised attention to every participant. We guarantee Learning.
What Are The Various Modes Of Training That you Offer?
We provide only instructor-led LIVE online training sessions. We do not provide classroom trainings.
How is your online training better than classroom training?
In physical classrooms, students generally feel hesitant to ask questions. Unlike other online courses, we allow you to speak in the session and ask your doubts. The interactivity level is similar to classroom training and you get it at the comfort of your home. If you miss any class or didn’t understand some concepts, you can’t go through the class again. However, in online courses, it’s possible to do that. We share the recordings of all our classes after each class with the student. Also, there’s no hassle of long-distance commuting and disrupting your schedule.
Can I ask my doubts during the session?
All participants are encouraged to speak up and ask their doubts. We answer all the doubts with same sincerity.
Is there a hardware requirement for this course?
Any laptop with 2GB RAM and Windows 7 and above is perfectly fine for this course. For large data, the access will be given on the online lab.
What if I miss a session, due to some unavoidable situation?
We understand that while balancing your personal and professional commitments you might miss a session. Hence, all our sessions are recorded and the recordings are shared with you through our Learning Management Portal.
How long will I have access to the Learning Management Portal?
You will have lifetime access to the portal and you can view the Videos, Notes, Books, Assignments as many time
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
During the training you will be solving multiple case studies from different domains. Once the LIVE training is done, you will start implementing your learnings on Real Time Datasets. You can work on data from various domains like Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Operations, Telecom, Oil and Gas and many more. You would be working on multiple projects so that you can gain enough content and confidence to enter into the field of Data Science.
Do You Provide Placement Assistance?
Yes, we provide you with real-time industry requirements on a daily basis through our connect in the industry. These requirements generally come through referral channels, hence the probability to get through increases manifold. The HR from the team, helps you with Resume Building and Interview Preparation as well.
Do I get a Course Completion Certificate?
Yes, we will be issuing a course completion certification to all individuals who successfully complete the training.